A Christmas miracle! My two babes are smiling for a Christmas morning photo! I can not believe it! I told Jon, begged Jon, pleaded with him, "PLEASE can we get one photo before the kids open their gifts - I don't care if Carter is kicking and screaming and we are hanging Moira by her toes! I just want one!" Miracle of miracles, everyone was amenable.
Carter was so excited that Santa came and filled his stocking with among other things, a belt, colored pencils and tape(!).
What can I say? My kid loves school supplies! He was impressed that Santa left the bell he had been asking for and left a note (from Polar Express). I love that it really does not take much to thrill this kid. Moira was more impressed with Carter's new Batman cave.
The kids were very blessed with gifts from Aunties, Grandparents, and Great Grandparents. Thank you so much dear family for loving on our precious little ones. We are so touched and grateful. Enjoy the photos!
O Christmas Tree!
Santa brought Carter and Moira a kitchen! Phew, now I can have someone cook ME dinner! ;-)
Carter wearing his new Buzz Lightyear wings playing with his Daddy and the new Batcave
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
LOVE the pix!! Moira in her hat, Carter in his wings! Love the kitchen! Can't wait to see what they cook for you!!
Post a Comment