I wanted to jump on and wish everyone a very blessed new year in 2010. We have just returned from a wonderful trip celebrating my mother for her 6oth birthday. I couldn't be more honored to have her as my mother. She totally rocked 2009 out and I can't wait to see what she and the rest of us do in 2010.
One thing I have learned this year is that it is NEVER too late to make a change. It is my prayer that I search my heart for what I truly desire and I intend to go after it this year. It doesn't matter if I only take baby steps or I don't get too far. All that matters is that I am on the path. I want to keep my eyes and heart on God and that is an excellent place to be.
May you find peace and joy this coming year and know that you are dearly loved.
Pictures soon!
Abigail (and a perpetual pollen pile up)
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment