The purpose for our visit was to celebrate my mother's 6oth birthday. And mom, if you are reading this, don't be upset that I put your age here for the world to see. You ROCKED 60 like nobody's business. You look amazing, and I am so proud of you.
Of course, what is a trip to Gramma and PopPop's at Christmas time without presents? We all got plenty spoiled. Thank you everyone!
I also got to visit with some of my dearest girlfriends from college. I didn't get to see everyone on my list but I am keeping my fingers cross for my next visit.
Enjoy the photos below!
Checking out the lights in Sedona, AZ
Jon's sister Keri and her fiance "Mr. Kenny" joined us too! So fun!
Carter after he realized he at Rattlesnake. Thanks PopPop!
Helping Gramma blow out her candles.
Carter and Moira "sharing" their new microphone. Donny and Marie eat your heart out!
Moira and Gramma
Ringing in the New Year with some of my besties!
My girls with their kiddos!

1 comment:
Love these pictures! It looks like a great trip. Love the one of your mom and you four girls. So sweet!
Post a Comment