I can not believe my little (big) girl is ready for preschool but she was bursting with excitement all summer. That was her main source of motivation for potty training and I am so proud of her for completing that milestone so quickly and efficiently.
Moira had the special treat of Daddy taking her to school her first day. I was out of town helping Keri, Jon's sister, prepare for her wedding that weekend. It is still a little difficult to say, "Goodbye" when we drop her off but she is quickly redirected and gets into the swing of things. She is sad when we get to the parking lot because she doesn't want to leave "that place". She has thoroughly enjoyed the painting center and brings home her original masterpieces daily. She is so proud of herself and I am pleased as punch with her too!
Moira is truly a sweet girl. She tells each of us daily that she loves us. She can not wait to get out of bed in the morning to play with her brother for a few minutes before he leaves for school. She is definitely my independent and strong-willed girl. We are all learning how to harness this power for good. It has been a steep learning curve adjusting to how each child needs me differently. But Moira and I are getting into a groove now and enjoying the time we share "just us girls". We go on lots of "dates". Moira has already asked that when she gets bigger, if she and I could "go get coffee together". (Tear) Of course we can sweet girl! Mommy's treat! Enjoy the pictures of our beautiful girl. We couldn't be more proud of her.
Yes, they really love each other that much. It is pretty fantastic. They still fight - but mostly it is the love thing.
Proud Daddy with his kiddos.
I love how excited she is! Big Girl!!
Yeaaaa, so drop-off is a little difficult for her.
Melt my heart! She is so happy to see her daddy!!!
Checking out her surprise party
Having a cupcake with daddy after school
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Moira!! Love you!
Abigail (and a perpetual pollen pile up)
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment