Since Moira's birthday was the last post, I feel it futile to catch up on ALL that we have been up to, so I thought I would post a few (OK, ALOT!) of my favorite photos since we have been MIA. The kids are growing by leaps and bounds and continue to be my refining fire and well of joy in Jon's and my life. Here are some favs:
Jon and Carter hanging around
And Jon is done with pictures. ;-)
Carter before his music performance at school
My handsome young man!
I love that smile!!! Happy birthday Sweet Boy!
First Grade!!
Moira loves to wear her jammies ...
... and has her own sense of S T Y L E!
Moira began her 2nd year of pre-school! She is doing great!
One thing you must know about my dear, sweet, precious daughter is that she loathes having her picture taken. I bribed her in the one above. This one below was her idea. This is how she likes to stand in group photos, with her back turned. I love her sense of humor!!
Again, bribing was involved. I am not proud.
This is precious to me because before the kids go off to school on the first day we do Kissing Hands. It is from a book with the same title (the author's name fails me at the moment. Google it.) We kiss each others hands and when we each feel lonely on that first day, we press our hand to our cheeks so we can feel each other's kisses. I will make them do this to my hands til I drop them off at college. If they don't like it, they can write a tell-all book about it (sharing the proceeds with me, of course!).
Have I mentioned, she doesn't like her picture taken?
Our yearly family photo at the apple orchard. One day, Moira . . . one day, my dear girl . . .and I will love you all the more because of it.
That gets us pretty much up to date! Stay tuned for photos from ten year anniversary! xoxo!


No comments:
Post a Comment