Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blessings

I wanted to share these recent photos of Carter and Moira. Some may end up on our Christmas card (if I get to it), so forgive me if you seem them again. But they are just too precious not to share here. These two darlings are my dearest blessings - as well as my refiner's fire.
We are also blessed by one of our dearest friends here in Virginia. She is also a brilliant photographer! She has known Carter since he was 2 and a half and Moira since she was hours old so she knows them very well and they feel so relaxed around her. She is patient and gentle and seems to capture them as they really are... I could go on for hours.
The kids are so used to Desi taking their picture that they now refuse to pose for Jon and me. They now only sit for "professionals". How very modelesque of them! Very frustrating. Maybe that is why my Dad is considering commissioning Desi as the "Family Photographer" just so he can see pictures of his grand kids. I will let her work speak for itself. The photos of Carter and Moira are below. If you click on the picture, it will enlarge it. Here is the link to my friend's site: Desiree Angelle Photography


 My favorite!!!








No comments: