Thursday, September 9, 2010

SO proud!

One of the very exciting things about this Summer was visiting my family in Phoenix. I hadn't been "home" in 6 months and it was pleasant to experience a traditional Phoenician Summer again...Oh how I missed it.
The weather aside, what made this trip so special was to see the results of my family's hard work. Several of us have been working very hard to lose the weight we had allowed ourselves to pack on over the years. Each of us, on our own, in our own time, came to the realization that a change was needed. Fortunately, it happened for a few of us at the same time. I eagerly anticipated my arrival in Arizona to witness their amazing transformation. I am so proud of them! They will never truly know how much so. I love ALL of you "girls" so very much. I wish you every joy and happiness in this life.
Before: December 2009
After: July 2010  
LOVE you ladies! You are and ALWAYS have been beautiful!

2 comments:

Meghan Dorn said...

Love seing the before and afters! Glad you enjoyed the visit! I need to see the video of your reaction to seeing Mollie & I for the first time!

Organized Chaos said...

You all look amazing...I'm very inspired!