Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to School!

First day!

my cheese!

Goofy but sweet

Guess who heads off to pre-school next year????

Getting some love from his sister who will miss him very much.

SO excited for school to start!

My big guy!

Carter's Classroom
Could he be ANY more handsome? I mean seriously!!!

Looking for his tote with his name on it.

He didn't even look back.
Today was Carter's first day back to Pre-School - a day he has been waiting for ALL Summer. He was so happy to get into his classroom. He does so well here and I couldn't be more proud of him. When I picked him up at the end of his morning he was bursting. "Mom! I had SO much fun today!" I love the sound of pure joy in his voice. This is my Carter: confident, self-assured, excited. Summer Carter was not that way so I am glad we will finally be getting back in our groove.
He even made a joke when we got in the car. I had asked him what he liked best about his morning. "You want to know what I liked best? Well, that you picked me up! HA!". Funny guy.
I am looking forward to getting into a new routine. I am especially looking forward to some quality time with Moira this year. We are long overdue. I will also be using my mornings to be training for a 1/2 marathon....but that is for another post. ;-) 

No comments: