My EXTREMELY talented sister-in-law made Moira some new summer dresses. They are so darling that I had to have Moira give me a fashion show right away. Well, I only got as far as three of the four dresses but we only managed to snap pictures of two before she insisted that she had better things to do: like scoot all over the floor! She definitely has her own agenda! Thanks again Keri, I am truly at a loss for words at your talent. The dresses are a family treasure. You are such a blessing!
I realize half her face is cut off in this one but I wanted you to see the cute ties on the side of the dress.Trying to escape but we let her...MORE dresses to try on!
She loves the hat - as long as she doesn't have to put it on her head. Too cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment