Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Family Beach Vacation!

We just recently returned from our first family vacation since we moved to Virginia. We went to the beach and the kids had a blast "surfing" and playing in the sand. Jon and I had a great time too: Jon got to fish and go crabbing with Carter and I was able to read TWO WHOLE books. We all appreciated the time away from the city and some time together. Enjoy the pics below.

Running back after catching some big waves with Daddy:
















Moira enjoyed playing in the sand too -well, er, eating the sand
















Mommy and Moira playing in the sun
















Carter took a face plant while building a sand castle:
















Checking out starfish on the beach. Side note: They are NOT easy to pick up and just toss back into the water. Please just leave them on the beach.
































Moira gazing out at the coean

1 comment:

Meghan Dorn said...

you can tell she has an old soul. She always seems to have a contemplative look on her face! I can't wait to meet her!

love you
xoxo