Carter turned 4 yesterday and had a great day! He went to school in the morning and his friends and teachers sang "Happy Birthday" and had a little pretend cake for him. I arrived later in the morning with treats at snack time. Carter passed the goodies out to all his friends and I was so proud of him and his manners. I got to stay the rest of the morning and "work", reading books and helping kids at the paint center. We had a great morning!
Afterward, Jon and I took Carter to his favorite restaurant, Moe's. It was nice to have a date just the three of us. (A friend graciously watched Moira) Carter felt very special. When we got home, Carter got to open his presents and let me just say, he is one fortunate little man. He had a good haul this year thanks to dear friends and family. He loved all of it - the cards and phone calls too!
I am in awe of the little man he is growing to be. He is just so funny and soaks up everything around him. We are so very blessed to have him in our life. Carter is truly a gift to us.
We wish to thank you for all your love and support as we have watched over and nurtured Carter these past four amazing years.
Abigail (and a perpetual pollen pile up)
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment