Monday, November 3, 2008



Carter had his first authentic Trick-or-Treating experience this year. Our church hosted a community Trunk-or-Treat where we got to walk from car to car collecting treats, as well as go one hay rides, bounce in a bouncy castle and see animals at a petting zoo. Carter had a blast! He was overwhelmed by all the decorations and costumes. His favorite trunk? The one decked out with Santa Clause, of course! ;-)

As you can see Carter went as a dragon. He really wanted Jon to go as The Bravest Knight and me as a witch (I am sure I will find out years from now from his therapist why). But we were not creative enough. Instead, I decided to put my belly to good use and go as Bob the Tomato from Veggie Tales. Carter was skeptical at first but once he saw me with the costume on, he got it and thought I was very silly.

We had a lot of fun. It was a hoot to watch Carter walk around in his costume. I love the tail and the wings!

Hope you all had and fun and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! You guys totally should have gone as a knight and a witch - that means Carter totally gets sleeping beauty :)

Also - what's the winner of the baby poll get? besides a beautiful little niece, of course!

xoxo
aunt meggie

Chelsea said...

Your lil dragon is so adorable! I can't believe your baby girl is going to be here soon. I guessed your baby is coming a day early. I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to welcome her into the world!
Love you and hi to Noj and Carter,
Chelsea