Friday, July 11, 2008

Looks like it's a girl!

This past Wednesday the Stevenson clan went to the doctor's office to see if they could discover whether or not Carter will be having a little brother or little sister. Well, his predictions (and what looks like most of you guessed) were correct... he will be welcoming a little baby sister. The doc checked everything she could and told us everything looked great. (Of course mom and dad have no idea what to do with a girl, but I am sure they can figure it out) Here's to keeping us on our toes!

Check out the pics at the bottom of the page!

7 comments:

Renu said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you- great news!!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!!

xoxo
megs

Sooze said...

Congrats! Ithink we all had a feeling! Cannot wait to meet her! I love you all SO much!
Sooze

Allison Edwards said...

Yeah! Thor now has a prom date! (or arranged marriage....Jon and Kev will have to talk)! Can't wait to meet her...hopefully in January. Now the M name search begins.............

weenie said...

Congrats! Very happy for you guys! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Just reading all this now! Can't wait to tell Kevin that you're preggo! And with a girl! Way to go!

Chelsea said...

I am so happy for you Riah and Noj! She is going to be the cutest little girl if she looks anything like Mariah. I cannot wait to meet her. When are we getting together? Love you guys!